Invitation for Bids by SDF
Project Holder Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources
Project Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project
Fund Somaliland Development Fund
IFB Title Procurement of Fishing Tools for Maydh, Hiis and Lasurweyn
Shopping No. P288
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Strengthening Fisheries Management and Production Capacity Project implemented by the Ministry of Fisheries and Marine Resources. The Ministry intends to use part of the funding for procurement of Suppy of Fishing Tools through Shopping – P288.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply of Fishing Tools as per detailed specification in the Shopping Documents as detailed in Annex 1 of the Shopping Document:
Bidders must bid as per details in the shopping document P288. Bidders not offering specification meeting the requirement will be considered non-responsive. Bid evalution shall be based on meeting specified requirements, cost, capacity, completeness of the requested information as detailed in the shopping document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with Shopping procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders.
4. Interested bidders can request for shopping documents from SDF Secretariat – Nicodemus Nyaure through email address email@example.com or physically collect the bidding documents from the SDF Secretariat office during office hourse from 0900 to 1600 at the address given in number 7 below (Sunday to Thursday).
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 25 July 2017 at 10.00 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on 25 July 2017 at 10.00 hours.
6. Bid Security is Not Applicable.
7. The address referred to above is: Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager. Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: +252 633 501 394